The Church of the Redeemed of the Lord
Marketing & Communications Director
Full-Time (36 hours per week) - $65,000 a year
The Marketing and Communication Director at The Church of the Redeemed of the Lord (CRL) is a critical leadership position, overseeing a team of volunteers and contract labor staff to produce fresh, engaging, informative content, both online and in print. The Marketing and Communications Director will develop and oversee:
Website and social media
Announcements (video, verbal and print)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign).
• Adequate skills with Microsoft office.
• Experience in social media management and content.
• Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
• Team oriented.
• Good communicator.
• Must be saved and have a servant’s heart and be a member in good standing or willing to become a member in good standing.
• Must be a consistent tither.
• Must have a Christ-like demeanor and able to work well with others.
• Willingness and ability to comply with and support all policies, procedures, standards, and standards outlined in the Employee Handbook, bylaws and other official documents created for The Church of the Redeemed of the Lord.
• Flexibility in scheduled work hours based upon special events and regular weekend services.
• Experience recruiting, developing, and deploying volunteer team.
Must have an understanding and appreciation for the ministry and the mission of CRL.
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to Elder Rosalyn Hall by Friday, December 16, 2022